I'm A Finalist For Cosmo Cover Star Search!

I'm A Finalist For Cosmo Cover Star Search!
Please vote for me - C06! :) Click on my photo to find out how.

Saturday 1 January 2011

Kicking Off Project 365!


Here's 2011 Through My Eyes..

I'm so phreaking itchy! As if I don't have enough things to do already, I decide to take on this challenge! Not that its a bad thing, I mean it'll be absolutely cool to see my whole year compiled into a blog album. :)

Project 365 is where you take a photo a day of anything at all accompanied by a short description. Then all you have to do is compile it either in a blog, facebook, twitter or flicker. It'll also encourage you to be more creative with your photos, think outside the box.

I first found out about this project from Tammy/Miu. I thought it was insane comitting myself to something like this. But then I thought it over and guess what.. it's almost the same thing I'm doing with my blog just loads easier *or so I think it's gonna be easy.. fingers crossed*. Now that I've decided to embark on this ridiculous yet intriguing project, I might just have fun with it. I'm hoping I'll make it through the year. *winks*

Wish Me Luck! :)

3 comments:

rosli said...

good luck:-)

rosli said...

one more time..good luck:-)

FatiN said...

thanx loads! :)